Wednesday 21 November 2012

It's time you remove your specs!.


STRENGTHEN YOUR VISION

Okay so you must have already got an idea about what my today's post is going to be about. I have been noticing many people around me getting specs lately ,that too ranging from small kindergarten students to the early 20's people (now that's mainly due to addiction to your computers I am guessing). So here's a recipe I'll post today that can actually reduce the blurriness that some people normally get while reading.

Ingredients:-


  • sugar lumps (misri)- 120g
  • fennel seeds (sounf)- 25g
  • almond- 50g
  • white pepper- 5g

Directions:-
Blend all the above ingredients together and eat it every night for 40 days before going to bed.



      1 comment:

      1. Pearl, thank you very much for following Carole's Chatter. Have a great week.

        PS If you would like email reminders of food link ups please pop by and give me your email address. I won't publish that comment so your email will be kept private

        ReplyDelete